So what's been happening here, then?
If you wish to be notified whenever there's an update to this site, send us an email.
You can view a list of all of the updates to Tipshop here: 2003 2004
Tuesday 14 December 2004
I've FINALLY (hopefully?!?!) got caught up with stuff, so here's a fairly big update, with a distinctly mappy feel!
- I downloaded and edited together the pages with maps from Micro Hobby.
Thanks to Martijn van der Heide for making these larger scale pages available.
The maps are:
007: Licence to Kill, Abadia del Crimen, La, After the War,
Alien 8, Artura, Asterix And The Magic Cauldron,
Back to the Future 2, Barbarian 2: The Dungeon of Drax,
Batman - The Movie, Blackbeard, Bubble Bobble 2: Rainbow Islands,
Buggy Boy, Camelot Warriors, Capitan Trueno, Clever And Smart,
Comeme, Dark Side, Dick Tracy,
Escape from the Planet of the Robot Monsters, Garfield - Winter's Tail,
Golden Axe, Great Escape, The, Gunfright, Hammerfist,
Hero Quest, Hudson Hawk, Humphrey, Hundra, Ice-Breaker,
Inside Outing, Last Ninja 2, Midnight Resistance,
Monty Python's Flying Circus, Moonwalker,
Mortadelo y Filemon 2: La Ira del Super, Mot, Movie,
Muncher, The, Munsters, The, Myth: History in the Making,
Navy Moves, Navy SEALs, Night Breed, Night Hunter,
Nightshade, Nosferatu the Vampyre, OutRun 1, Platoon,
Poder Oscuro, El, Questprobe 2: Spiderman, Ram, Rana Rama,
RoboCop 1, Saimazoom, Senda Salvaje, Shadow Of The Unicorn,
Silent Shadow, Sir Fred, Skull & Crossbones, Snoopy,
Switchblade, Thunderbirds, Toi Acid Game, Total Recall,
Tres Luces de Glaurung, Las, Turrican 1, Tusker, Twin World,
Ulises, Vendetta, Vindicator, Wells 'n' Fargo and
Where Time Stood Still.
- Still on maps, I'd noticed there were a few maps on WOS which weren't
linked on Tipshop. Using the list kindly provided by Martijn van der
Heide, I found there were more than a few. 151, to be precise. It turns
out I'd neglected to update Tipshop when I edited and uploaded the maps
from Mort's YS CDs. Eep. Ready? They are:
007: Licence to Kill , 3D Construction Kit ,
720 Degrees , Action Force 1 , Aliens ,
Andy Capp , Arkanoid 2: Revenge Of Doh ,
Artura , Astroball , ATV Simulator ,
Auf Wiedersehen Monty , Back to the Future 2 ,
Barbarian , Bard's Tale, The ,
Batman - The Movie , Batman The Caped Crusader ,
Blade Warrior , Blind Panic , Bloodwych ,
Bobby Bearing , Bubble Dizzy ,
Bubble Trouble , Buggy Boy , Call Me Psycho ,
Carrier Command , Cerius ,
Chronos: A Tapestry of Time , Circus ,
Cobra , Crazy Cars 2 ,
Dan Dare 1: Pilot of the Future ,
Dan Dare 3: The Escape , Dandy ,
Deactivators , Death Wish 3 ,
Defenders of the Earth ,
Dizzy 2: Treasure Island Dizzy ,
Dizzy 3: Fantasy World Dizzy , Double Dragon 1 ,
Driller , Dustin , Enduro Racer ,
Fernandez Must Die , Feud , Firefly ,
Forgotten Worlds , Freddy Hardest 1 ,
Future Knight , Garfield - Big, Fat, Hairy Deal ,
George And The Deadly Meteor , Ghostbusters 2 ,
Glider Rider , Great Escape, The , Gutz ,
Hacker 2: The Doomsday Papers , Haunted House ,
Head over Heels , Hero Quest , Hideous ,
Hive , How to be a Complete Bastard ,
Hudson Hawk , Hydrofool ,
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom ,
Jack the Nipper 2: In Coconut Capers , Kendo Warrior ,
Laser Squad , Last Ninja 2 , Lords of Chaos ,
Mad Mix Game , Masters Of The Universe - The Movie ,
Mercenary: Escape from Targ , N.O.M.A.D. ,
Navy Moves , Neighbours ,
Nemesis the Warlock , New Zealand Story, The ,
Nigel Mansell's Grand Prix , OutRun 1 ,
Pac-Mania , Panzadrome , People From Sirius ,
Phantomas 2 , Pixy the Microdot 2 , Platoon ,
Popeye 1 , Postman Pat 1 , Predator 1 ,
Pro Power Boat Simulator ,
Professional Skateboard Simulator ,
Professional Ski Simulator , Race, The ,
Rambo 3 , Rasterscan , Rebel Star 1 ,
Rebel , Renegade 3: The Final Chapter ,
Rentakill Rita , Rescue , Rick Dangerous 1 ,
RoboCop 1 , R-Type ,
Sacred Armour of Antiriad, The , Samurai Warrior ,
Savage , Short Circuit ,
Slaine, the Celtic Barbarian , Slap Fight ,
Southern Belle , Stormlord 1 , Strider 1 ,
Survivor , Task Force , Thing! ,
Thrust 1 , Tiger Road , Titanic Blinky ,
Total Recall , Trantor: The Last Stormtrooper ,
Trapdoor 1, The , Trapdoor 2: Through the Trapdoor ,
Tres Luces de Glaurung, Las , Turrican 1 ,
Ultimate Combat Mission, The , Uridium ,
Way of the Exploding Fist 2: The Legend Continues ,
Wizball , Xecutor , X-Out and
Zombi (Gasp, wheeze!)
- Daren Pearcy, of rzxarchive.co.uk fame, contacted me to
say he'd modified the way the games were listed. You can now
jump directly to the game's section on the page. So I modified
the existing links here to suit.
- While I was at it, I found a number (and 82 is quite a number!)
of titles on the RZX archive which weren't linked here.
So I've added them. They are:
Abe's Mission: Escape , Airwolf 1 , Aliens ,
Back To Skool , Barbarian , Batman ,
Blackbeard , BraveStarr , Bronx Street Cop ,
Chronos: A Tapestry of Time , Cobra ,
Contact Sam Cruise , Cop-Out ,
Creepy Dungeons , Crossfire , Dark Fusion ,
Dizzy 3 and a Half , Dizzy: New , Draconus ,
Dragontorc , Elopement , Espada Sagrada, La ,
Fairlight 1: A Prelude , Fantastic Voyage ,
Fernando Martin Basket Master , Flunky ,
Flying Shark , Game Over 1 ,
Geoff Capes Strong Man , Gregory Loses His Clock ,
Harrier Attack! , Home Island Dizzy ,
Hypsys , Jet Set Willy 2: The Final Frontier ,
King's Keep , Light Force ,
Livingstone Supongo 1 , Lop Ears ,
Mah Jongg , Marauder ,
Masters Of The Universe - The Movie , Mega-Bucks ,
Monty Python's Flying Circus , Moto Cross Simulator ,
Ned's Garden , Netwalk , Nodes Of Yesod ,
Orion , Peking , Phantis ,
Popeye 1 , Pulga, La , Quazatron ,
Rex , Rick Dangerous 1 , Rick Dangerous 2 ,
Roboto , Samurai Warrior , Satan ,
Savage , Sceptre of Bagdad ,
Seymour - Take One! , Shockway Rider ,
Short Circuit , Skool Daze , Slap Fight ,
Spy vs. Spy 1 , Stormlord 1 , Street Gang ,
Talking Hedz , Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles ,
Tintin on the Moon , Trapdoor 1, The ,
Trapdoor 2: Through the Trapdoor , Treasure Island ,
Tujad , Twilight: The Land of Shadows ,
Way of the Exploding Fist 1, The ,
Way of The Tiger, The , Where Time Stood Still ,
Yogi Bear and Zorro.
- What do you know? I actually managed to get some NEW stuff
added (as opposed to things missed out, listed above!)...
I supplied some POKEs for Ahhh!! , Bozy Boa ,
Crazy Crane , Fredy , Gunlaw ,
Orc Attack , Prize, The ,
Realm of the Undead , Sabbie Di Marte ,
Spookyman , Star Trip , Styx and
- STILL more maps: Added new maps for
Aven , Booty , Captain Kelly ,
Cerius , Dizzy 4: Magicland Dizzy ,
Doctum, Honba za Pokladem , King's Keep ,
Martianoids , Mega-Bucks ,
Nosferatu the Vampyre , Platoon ,
Prva Akcia , Sabre Wulf , Short Circuit ,
Street Gang , Venturama and Zeon.
Some of these were new since the last update, some were
ones which weren't linked.
- S°ren Borgquist sent his rather splendid map for
Sam Strikes Out (SAM Coupe title).
- Aviv Marks has sent in his incomplete map for
That's The Spirit - can YOU help complete it?
- Wilko Schr÷ter sent in his complete solution to the
adventure game, Gremlins. He sent it as a PDF, which I've
copied/pasted into straight text for online browsing. I've
also linked to a copy of the original PDF, hosted here on Tipshop.
- Uros Zupan sent in a cheat for Zodiac Strip - handy for
those who enjoy those types of game (arf!)
- Viktor Drozd has maintained his sterling support for Tipshop,
by sending in new POKEs for
007: Living Daylights, The , A.T.A.C. ,
ACE 1 , Adventures of St. Bernard, The ,
Afterburner , Alien 8 , A-Maze ,
Arkanods , Assault Course , Astroclone ,
Athena , Avenger , Bargain Basement ,
Battle of the Planets , Big Trouble In Little China ,
Bopper's , Breakthru , Butch - Hard Guy ,
Castillo Maldito ,
Cauldron 2: The Pumpkin Strikes Back , Chiron ,
Crozet , Cycles, The , Dangerous Kiss ,
Fernandez Must Die , Fifth Quadrant, The ,
Fomalhaut , Gatecrasher , Gemelos ,
Gemini Wing , Genus , Ghostly Grange ,
Gunstar , Hunter , Phantomas en la Luna ,
Runes Of Zendos, The , Sabotage ,
Speedboat Assassin , Spherical ,
Stormlord 2: Deliverance and
Way of the Exploding Fist 2: The Legend Continues.
He also supplied updated information on existing POKEs for
Athena, Halls Of The Things, Lost Caves, Sabotage, Short Circuit, Stardust,
a cheat for Spherical and a walkthrough to part 1 of Short Circuit.
- Nigel Bland sent in a bunch of type-in hacks in TAP format, so I've
linked them as well as converting them back to text format for reading
on-screen. The games are:
Alien 8 ,
Automania , Batman , Bomb Jack 1 ,
Booty , Boulder Dash 1 , Brian Bloodaxe ,
Chuckie Egg 1 , Cyberun , Cyclone ,
Cylu , Dynamite Dan 1 , Fahrenheit 3000 ,
Fairlight 1: A Prelude , Green Beret ,
Halls of the Things , Hydrofool ,
Jet Set Willy 1 ,
Jet Set Willy 2: The Final Frontier , Locomotion ,
Max Headroom , Pentagram , Potty Pigeon ,
Skool Daze , Spellbound , Spindizzy ,
Split Personalities , Starquake ,
Tank Duel, 3D , Tapper , Technician Ted ,
Underwurlde , Wanted! Monty Mole and
Monday 25 October 2004
A busy old month - LOADS of POKEs, new tips, maps, and some Spanish solutions!
- Found a cracked title in Tipshop - Sub is now renamed to Atlantis
- Updated name for Tempest (was G-Force)
- Updated POKE for Freex
- Rfout (AKA Darren Shacklady sent in some more POKEs for Daley Thompson's Decathlon
- Robert Baker sent in an updated map for Action Biker, and hacks for
Biz, The and Robot Riot
- Tipshop goes bi-lingual (sort of)... I've added the complete solutions to
Spanish games Extraordinarios Casos del Dr. Van Halen: Misterio en la Catedral, Los,
Forastero, El, Idiliar, Prehistoria, La, Pueblo de la Noche,
Senor del Dragon, El and Vientos del Walhalla, Los, as well as a map for
Vientos del Walhalla, Los - all sent to WOS by the author, Josep Coletas Caubet....
It was a strange feeling adding tips I didn't understand, but I'm sure our Spanish
speaking SpecChums will find them useful! Many thanks to Martijn van der Heide for
forwarding these onto me, and to Juan himslf for making it so easy for a non-Spanish
speaking person like me to get them online!
- Konstantin Matveev sent in a cheat and a map for Blackbeard, and tips for Hypsys
- Laf sent in a bug (or cheat, depending on how you use it!) for
Chaos - The Battle of Wizards
- Viktor Drozd has been as busy as ever... As well as sending in corrected POKEs for Magnetron
and information on the existing POKEs for Bobsleigh and Sword Slayer, he sent
in POKEs for [deep breath!]:
Bobsleigh, City Slicker, Comet Encounter, CORE, Elite, Guerrilla War,
Halls of the Things 2: Return of the Things, Halls of the Things, Hydra,
Madballs, Meta-Galactic Llamas Battle at the Edge of Time, Mindtrap,
Muncher, The, Nebulus, Netwalk, Pac-Mania, Pacman's Revenge,
Pick 'n' Pile, Piso Zero, Planet of Shades, Plasma Ball, Quondam,
Rocman, Sabotage, Score 3020, Sidewalk, Slingshot, Slug,
Snackman, Snodgits!, Syntax, Wanderer, Yeti and Yucan (PHEW!),
as well as tips for BOTH games called Netwalk. He also sent in my POKEs for
Guerrilla War - which hadn't made the port over from Hack Attack III.
- Added Sherwin Robb's map for Happiest Days of Your Life, The
- Added Skarpo's maps for People From Sirius and Senda Salvaje
Monday 27 September 2004
Crash 1991/92, and loads of new stuff
- I've finally got round to OCRing the tips from Crash 1992, and a few I missed
from when I did 1991. MASSIVE thanks must go to Matthew Wilson, webmaster of
Crash Online for providing scans of the missing issues. The new entries are:
Cheats: Bobby Yazz Show, The , Hero Quest ,
Impossamole , Powerama , Rod-Land ,
Sam Strikes Out , Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo and
Hacks: Bobby Yazz Show, The , League Challenge ,
Lords of Midnight , Prince of Persia and
Partial Solutions: Jetsons, The , Kwik Snax and
Solutions: Bobby Yazz Show, The , Dizzy 6: Prince of the Yolkfolk ,
Dragontorc , Extreme , Lords of Chaos ,
Lords of Midnight , Rod-Land ,
Seymour Goes to Hollywood and Trapdoor 1, The.
Tips: Back to the Future 3 , Bite the Dust ,
Cabal , Captain Planet , CJ in the USA ,
Dizzy 1 , Dizzy 5: Spellbound Dizzy ,
Dizzy 6: Prince of the Yolkfolk , Doomdark's Revenge ,
Dragontorc , Hero Quest , Hexagonia ,
Jetsons, The , Klax , Lords of Midnight ,
Panic Dizzy , Pipe Mania , Potsworth And Co ,
Prince of Persia , Rebel Star 2 ,
Renegade 2: Target Renegade ,
Renegade 3: The Final Chapter , Rod-Land ,
Smash TV , Terminator 2: Judgement Day and
- Added a bug report for Roller Coaster by Paul French and Chris Young
(Actually did this as part of the last update, but neglected to add it to the updates page.
- Viktor Drozd sent in his usual mountain of new POKEs and corrections. He corrected
a typo in one of the POKEs for Renegade 2: Target Renegade, and sent in a working
POKE for Spitting Image. He also sent in POKEs for (deep breath):
Bazooka Bill, Captain Planet, Galaxy Force, Gryzor, Hellfire,
Livingstone Supongo 1, Mayhem, Megaphoenix, Metabolis, Motor Massacre,
Overlander, Pang, Paws, Pipework, Planets, The, Poder Oscuro, El,
Repton 1, Repton 2, Rod-Land, Sanxion: The Spectrum Remix,
Space Rider Jet Pack Co., St. Crippens, Ticket to Ride, A, Train Game, The,
Tuma 7, Unitrax and Willow Pattern Adventure, The - TOP STUFF!
- Colin Attle sent in his tips for City Slicker
- Updated the POKEs for Moon Strike, Pulsator and Super Tank Simulator (typos)
- Lee Tonks sent in a complete solution to Blink
- Dinu Cristian Mircea aka GOC sent in his comprehensive tips for Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Robert Baker sent in his maps for Roland's Rat Race, Spindizzy and Xavior as well
as POKEs for Action Biker
- I've been busy identifying games for The Italian Project by hacking them, and comparing the POKEs
to those on Tipshop. Along the way, some new ones have been identifed. So there are now new POKEs
for Brainstorm, Fireman Fred, Outlaw and Two Gun Turtle. I also noticed a map for
Turrican 2 from Crash which wasn't online, so put that on.
- Added Jim Langmead's guide to hacking On the Bench (with an additional part from the mysterious Mr. Anonymous
- The RZX Archive has been busy as always. I've added new entries for
Lazy Jones, Nether Earth, Sidewalk, Strike Force SAS, Toi Acid Game and Yie Ar Kung Fu 1
by Alessandro Grussu; Marsport and Wheelie by Daren Pearcy; Birds, the Bees 2, The: Antics and Rapscallion
by Keith Rundle; Odd Job Eddie by Paul E. Collins; and Astronut, Factory Breakout,
Halls of the Things and Sir Lancelot by Robert Maines (Phew!)
- Added a map for XOR by Paul E. Collins
- Added Pavel PlÝva's maps for Backpackers guide to the universe, Project Future, Space Rider Jet Pack Co. and Tarzan
- Added a map for Streaker by Victor Daulichen
Monday 30 August 2004
Finally got caught up on Tipshop updates - lots of good stuff
The Italian Project, and assorted Real Life things have meant I've not been able to update Tipshop for a little while. So there's quite a few additions as part of this update..
- Updated the mirror of EQ's map/solutions page to XOR.
- Geoff Owen sent in an update to the complete solution(s) to Hampstead.
- Miodrag Stancevic sent in some useful POKEs for the 128 version of Art Studio
- James McLaughlin sent me a copy of
maps for Code, The by James Baxter.
These were originally in Word format, so
I've saved them off as HTML and made both versions available. I just used
Word's Save As format, which will explain the large amount of
additional junk in the converted versions. Tch!
- Added some tips for Crime Busters which John
Elliott had originally posted.
- Marek Januszewski sent in some POKEs for the 128K version of Game Over 1
- Added the level passwords to the Silverbird version of
Bored of the Rings (as originally posted by Necros)
- The myserious and non-emailed rfout sent in some
POKEs for Daley Thompson's Decathlon
- The man, the legend, Viktor Drozd is back from his holidays
and sent in a massive amount of stuff: cheats for Paperboy 2 and Potsworth And Co
and POKEs for (deep breath): Blade Warrior, Blip Blop, Citadel, Cuddly Cuburt, Dam Busters, Defenda, 3D, Disease Dodgers, Dragonia, Gregory Loses His Clock, Indiana Jones, the Fate of Atlantis, Iron Lord, Koky, Milk Race, Octan, Outrun 3: Outrun Europa, Paddington's Garden Game, Para Academy, Paranoid Pete, Poogaboo, Randex, Red Heat, Rex Hard, Running Man, The, Rygar - Legendary Warrior, Seymour Goes to Hollywood, Silent Shadow, They Call Me Trooper, Tinny, Venganza De Johny Comomolo, La, Vinny Puh and War of the Worlds, The
- Daren Pearcy let me know that he and lots of others have been busy completing games, and recording their efforts.
Added RZX entries for Viking Raiders (Alan "Zaph" Marshall);
Feud, Rogue Trooper, Split Personalities and Trashman 2: Travel with Trashman (Alessandro Grussu);
Impossible Mission 1 and Terminator 2: Judgement Day (AndyC);
Exolon (Carlos Hugo Romo);
Auf Wiedersehen Monty, Hunchback 1, Jet Set Willy 1, Moon Alert, Roller Coaster, Thunderbirds and Zynaps (Daren Pearcy);
Cybernoid 1 and Cybernoid 2: The Revenge (Dunny);
Nonamed and Stardust (Javier Alca˝iz);
Elven Warrior (Kostya);
Rambo (Martin Mangan);
Fairlight 2: A Trail of Darkness (Matthew Wilson);
Moley Christmas (Paul E. Collins);
Rocky Horror Show, The (Paul French);
Kokotoni Wilf and Pedro na Ostrove Piratov (Pavel PlÝva);
Alien Highway, Avalon, Critical Mass, Dan Dare 1: Pilot of the Future, Highway Encounter and Trashman 1 (Robert Maines);
Great Escape, The (Stephen (Mort) Stuttard);
Dizzy XII, Dragonia, Netwalk, Tetris 2 and Tetris 4 (Viktor Drozd)
- Added maps for Archaeologist, The, Dragonia, Egghead 1, Egghead 2: Egghead to the Rescue, Egghead 3: Egghead in Space, Espada Sagrada, La, Hamte Damte, Haunted House, Nonamed, Pyramania, Pyramid, The, Snoopy and Universal Hero all by Pavel PlÝva.
- Added maps for Jet Set Willy: Jet-Set Willy in Space and Jet Set Willy: Join the Jet-Set
by Richard G. Hallas (Halsoft).
- Added a map for Elven Warrior by some anonymous person (not me!).
- Added maps for Toi Acid Game by Konstantin Matveev
Tuesday 06 July 2004
Lots of maps, and some fairly lengthy looking new tips
Monday 14 June 2004
Lots of good stuff, and a plea for help!
- I've been daft enough to attempt to find aliases for as many of
the Load 'n' Run / Special Programs (etc) type Italian covertapes
as possible. The idea is that if anyone looks for tips for a
covertape game which is actually a hacked and renamed title, they'll
be re-directed to the tips for the original title. This alias
system has been on Tipshop for a while - it's just that there
stands to be a massive amount of aliases once it's done. If anyone
would like to assist, they should take a look at
to see the work I've done so far. All help GRATEFULLY appreciated!!!
- Elfheart sent in a tip for Twilight: The Land of Shadows
- kmateev sent in tips for Capitan Trueno and Soldier of Fortune,
as well as cheats for Espada Sagrada, La
- Pgyuri sent in POKEs for Billy Bluebottle (which I modified
slightly - hope you don't mind?)
- Marek Januszewski sent in POKEs for Sacred Armour of Antiriad, The
- Andy Pearson sent in a cheat for Wild Bunch, The
- Hooleberry sent in a tip for Dizzy 1, in response to a HAYLP.
- Added more RZX links for Capitan Trueno, Super Chopper and Titanic
(by Kostya); Rebel Star 2 (by Paul Le Mar)
- Mike Nikitin sent in tips, solutions and a map for Magic Circle, The.
Thanks to Martijn van der Heide for fowarding these onto me.
- Viktor Drozd has been as busy as ever - he sent in cheats for
Addams Family, The, CJ in the USA and WWF Wrestle Mania. He also
sent in POKEs for Addams Family, The, Alien Highway, Back to the Future 3,
Back to the Future 3, Barbarian, Beyond the Ice Palace, CJ in the USA,
Covenant, The, Dyna Star, Equinox, Highway Encounter, Hudson Hawk,
It's Only Rock 'n' Roll, Journey's End, Jungle Jie, Marauder,
Mezi Vezemi, Mikie, Outrun 2: Turbo Outrun, Pioneer, Podder,
Proof of Destruction, Punk Star, Rath-Tha, Super Dragon Slayer,
Thunder Blade, Turbo Girl, Wrestling Superstars, WWF Wrestle Mania
and Zythum (GASP, wheeze!)
- I added a hack for Star Bowls. I also found the POKEs for Salamander
only worked for the Hit Squad re-release. So, I hacked the original release as well.
- Added Skarpo's maps for Count Duckula 1, and Popeye 1. Also added
his solution AND map for Spirits.
Friday 14 May 2004
All of Crash 1991, some maintenance, and maps a-go-go
- Put all of the tips from Crash from 1991 online, including references to
re-prints in issues 91 and 92. Many thanks to the ever-splendid Matthew
Wilson for his invaluable assistance by providing scans of the iussues
I was missing.
- Updated the search script so that the search for tip type function works properly
for tips displayed for aliased entries
- Did some maintenance on game names etc, removing some duplicate entries
for translated renames. I also did some more work comparing WOS's naming
convention to Tipshop's, and have corrected some of those mis-names .
This should mean more hints should be directly available on Infoseek. Hurrah!
- Added Dinu Cristian Mircea's map for Technician Ted: The Megamix
- Added Pavel PlÝva's maps for Army Moves (level 2), Dyna Star,
Gunrunner, Krtek and Zynaps
- Added Skarpo's maps for Black Tiger and Curse Of Sherwood, The
- Added scans of the hints sheets Gremlin Graphics sent out for Future Knight.
These were scanned and uploaded to WOS by Matthew Carrier.
- While I was OCRing Crash 1991, I noticed some maps which weren't online, so
sent them onto WOS, namely: Colditz Story, The, Dizzy 3 and a Half and
Saturday 24 April 2004
Lots of alias updates and maintenance, more maps, POKEs and cheats
- Fixed the Credits page links to Crash Online and Scott Adams' homepage
- Added alias entries for the Harry Price games, and renamed entries like
(Big Bad John, Bubble Run, Colin The Cleaner,
Dusty Droid And The Garbage Gobblers, Gangplank, H.A.R.D.,
Odd Job Eddie, One For The Road, Steelyard Blues, The, Them,
Tidy Tony and a few others Load 'n' Run titles.
- Jim Grimwood contacted us with the source of two maps - Dun Darach and
Shadowfire. Both were from Sinclair Programs
- kmatveev is apparently a Saboteur 1 fan, as he wrote to correct the bug report from
Sinclair User. He also corrected the debate of the correct complete solution when orginally published in Crash.
- He also seems to be quite partial to Saboteur 2: Avenging Angel, as he wrote in
with a bug and cheat for it.
- Rick O'Neill sent in every level code for Riptoff. These also work for the revamped
Riptoff +. Rick should know - he wrote them both!
- Viktor Drozd sent in cheats for Mot and Rescate en el Golfo as well as
POKEs for Ceasefire 2: Night Run, Last Duel, Metal Army, Mot,
Rescate En El Golfo, S.A.S. Combat Simulator, Soviet and
- Added Neil Walker's map for Pentagram
- Added maps for Beyond the Ice Palace, Foxx Fights Back,
Mask 3: Venom Strikes Back and Rex and Rex (side B) by Pavel PlÝva
reproduced from his website (http://zx-maps.wz.cz)
- Added El Elfo Oscuro's map for Ant Attack
- Updated the HAYLP page (which I'd forgotten to do for AGES) - can you lend any
assistance to these poor stuck souls?
Thursday 15 April 2004
Search engine fixes, and more cheats/maps/tips than a horse has legs! (Eh? Ed)
- Updated the alias section of the search function, as it wasn't always inserting
line breaks properly. It was also not displaying search results if the title had
an apostrophe in it (very handy!). It should(?) hopefully behave a bit better now.
- In order to get Tipshop more in line with WOS' Infoseek, I've updated the names for
1985 - The Day After, 3D Construction Kit, 4 Soccer Simulators,
ACE 2: The Ultimate Head to Head Conflict,
Archaeologist, The, Avior, Batman,
Biggles, Black Knight, The, Chopper X-1, Garfield - Big, Fat, Hairy Deal,
How To Be A Hero, Intruder Alert 2: Invaders from Planet X,
Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart's Super Off Road Racer,
Maze Death Race, Oink!, Pasteman Pat, Peter Shilton's Handball Maradona
Pi-In-'Ere, Prehistoric Adventure, Traz, Tres Luces de Glaurung, Las
War Cars Construction Set, Wizard of Akyrz and Yabba Dabba Doo!.
Thanks to Martijn van der Heide for sending me the list of Tipshop mis-names.
- Removed some direct links for tips for some Load 'n' Run games. In case you didn't know,
these were english software titles illegally translated and renamed by a Spanish/Italian
magazine. If you do a search for them, you should be shown the original english title instead.
I'm working through the rest of them. Thanks to Martijn van der Heide for giving me a note of these.
- Paul Carter got in touch to say we'd joined two of his tips from Your Sinclair together.
And he was right. So we now have an extra tip for Tracksuit Manager - hurrah!
- Added a map for The Train: Escape to Normandy, scanned by Thomas Franke.
This is the map which originally came with the game.
- Added maps for Covenant, The, Mr. Wino, R-Type, Tarzan Goes Ape, Thundercats, Tour De Force, Trashman 1 and Uridium Plus and Uridium by Ladderman.
- Added a map for Jet Set Willy 5: ZX Hero, by MadMekon.
- Added maps for Ice Temple, The, Joe Blade 1, Joe Blade 2, Joe Blade 3,
Lone Wolf: Mirror Of Death, Prison Riot, Reckless Rufus, Transformers and Viaje al Centro de la Tierra by Pavel PlÝva reproduced from his website
- Paul E. Collins has been a busy chap - he's mapped up to the end of level 3 of the
MASSIVE Terminus: The Prison Planet! Unfortunately, he ran out of time/coffee/patience/sanity when he got there, so he's helpfully provided a
Spectaculator format snapshot of where he finished. Can you finish his superb work?
- Flavio M Matsumoto sent in an update to the POKE for Hundra
- Placek sent in an extra POKE for Saboteur 2: Avenging Angel
- Jim Grimwood sent in a POKE for Alien 8 and the room data for
Jet Set Willy 2: The Final Frontier (names, location, links etc - think of it as
a map in text format).
- Colin Attle transcribed POKEs for Technician Ted: The Megamix from Your Sinclair.
- Darren UK has helped close a long-running game, by sending in the rest of the
solution to Gregory Loses His Clock.
- Viktor Drozd continues to be as prolific as ever, and has sent in an update to the existing Lone Wolf: Mirror Of Death POKE (saying it was for the 48K version only). He also sent
in POKEs for Universal Hero, as the POKE we had here didn't work with the original version. After some investigating, I found the version released on the Sinclair Game Compilation was different (it corrects the MASTERTRONICS mistake, for one thing). Fortunately, Viktor provided POKEs for both versions - hurrah!
- As well as this, Viktor sent in cheats for KGB Super Spy, Narco Police, New York Warriors, Prince Clumsy!, Rock 'n Roller, Viaje al Centro de la Tierra and Victory Road;
POKEs for Army Moves, Commando, Exofox, Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, Icicle Works, KGB Super Spy, Mole on the Dole, Narco Police, New York Warriors, Pendragon, Peter Pack Rat, Pit-Fighter, Pizza Bar, Planet 10, Prince Clumsy!, Robin the Outlaw, Robozone, Rock 'nRoller, Rubicon, Short Circuit,
Simpsons: Bart Vs The Space Mutants, Sir Loin, Triple Comando, Tuareg,
Untouchables, The, Viaje al Centro de la Tierra, Victory Road, Warlock, Western Girl, The and Zoot; tips for Narco Police and Viaje al Centro de la Tierra
Wednesday 24 March 2004
Richard Jordan sent an updated (and improved) version of his map for Chuckie Egg 2
Viktor Drozd has been as busy as ever... He's sent in a cheat for Dragon Breed,
POKEs for Alky Ollie , Break Neck ,
Cesta Bojovnika , Cliff Hanger ,
Dragon Breed , Edd the Duck , Eliminator ,
Escape From The Planet Of The Robot Monsters ,
Exolon , F1 Tornado Simulator ,
Flintstones, The , Heroes Of The Lance ,
How to be a Hero in 3 Easy Steps , Khazzad-Dum ,
Knight Force , K-Ring , Mad Mix 2 ,
Mango Jones , Misterio del Nilo, El ,
Oracle's Cave, The , Popeye 1 , Popeye 3 ,
Puffy's Saga , Rocky , S.T.U.N. Runner ,
Screwie , Senda Salvaje , Show Jumping ,
Shuriken , Spooked , Strike Force SAS ,
Subway Vigilante , Super Wonderboy in Monsterland ,
Superkid In Space , Superman - Man of Steel ,
T.L.L. , Trapdoor 2: Through the Trapdoor ,
Ultracop , Vampire's Empire and
Video Olimpic. He also sent in updates to his
earlier POKEs for Camelot Warriors. As well as
that, he sent another POKE which didn't make the
port from Hack Attack III - Misterio del Nilo, El.
As well as this, thanks to Viktor's careful research,
I've corrected the name entries for
Freddy Hardest 2: En Manhattan Sur, Comando Tracer, Octagon Squad
Twister, Mother of Charlotte, Way of the Exploding Fist 1, The,
T.L.L., Phantomas 2, S.D.I.. I also noticed and updated entries
for Rocky and Misterio del Nilo, El (just to show I do pay attention sometimes!)
I also removed duplicate entries for Flash Beer and Rygar which Viktor spotted.
Added links for RZX files on The RZX Archive for Pedro v strasidelnom zamku
and Pedro v krajine pyramid by Pavel PlÝva. Thanks to Daren Pearcy for letting
me know about them.
Added maps for Bounty Bob Strikes Back (by Ladderman), Camelot Warriors,
Caves Of Doom, The, Dizzy X Part 2: Return to Russia (all by Pavel PlÝva),
Fahrenheit 3000 (by Ladderman), Stormbringer (by Sherwin Robb) and
Technician Ted (by Pavel PlÝva)
Wednesday 10 March 2004
An updated search script, and the tips cross the 10,000 mark!
- Yep, you read that correctly - we now have over 10,000 tips - HURRAH! A massive
thanks to all the Good Eggs out there who have helped make this possible!
- I've been dabbling with PERL again, and have implemented a new feature to the
search script. If you search for a game which was re-released (or known) as some
other title, it SHOULD(!?) find the original title, and display the tips for that.
For example, searching for Gunsmoke should bring up the tips for Desperado 1.
The data for this was kindly supplied by SpecDeity Martijn van der Heide - thanks,
as always, to him for taking the time to supply this.
If you find titles which don't work, please let me know (supplying both titles,
- Viktor Drozd has obviously had a few sleepless nights, and has sent in a huge batch
of stuff: an update note for his POKEs for Abe's Mission: Escape, the solution to
part 1 of Capitan Trueno, POKEs for 750cc Grand Prix, Alien Storm,
Assassin, BC Bill, Beach Head 1, Beverly Hills Cop,
Bobby Yazz Show, The, Butcher Hill, Camelot Warriors,
Captain Blood, Castle Master 2: The Crypt, CJ's Elephant Antics,
Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, Eagle, Energy Warrior, Extreme,
Explorer, Flunky, Forest Of Doom, Future Games, NARC,
Night Hunter, Samurai Trilogy, SDI (Strategic Defence Initiative),
Shadow of the Unicorn, Skull & Crossbones, Sonic Boom,
Superbike Trans-Am, Techno-Cop and White Heat; cheats for
Blazing Thunder, CJ's Elephant Antics, Predator 2,
Superbike Trans-Am and Wild West Seymour; and tips for Forest Of Doom
and Night Hunter (PHEW!!!)
- As well as that load, Viktor also pointed out a few more POKEs which hadn't ported
over from Hack Attack III. Namely: 720 Degrees, Extreme, Hysteria,
Rygar, Split Personalities and Uridium
- Daren Pearcy sent in a correction to one of the complete solutions to Castle Master 1.
He also passed on details of the new RZX walkthrough for Dark Side, The by
Starglider which you can download from the RZX Archive.
- Martin Ball sent in POKEs for the Flash Beer trilogy
- Chris Thompson sent in his solutions to Atlas Assignment, The, Black Tower 1 and
Project-X: Micro Man 1
- Added maps for Head Over Heels, Pentagram, Willow Pattern Adventure, The by Sherwin Robb
- Corrected spelling for Assassin - thanks to Viktor Drozd for pointing out the typo!
Saturday 21 February 2004
Entries for The RZX Archive, and lots of maps and POKEs
- Daren Pearcy, Webmaster of The RZX Archive had emailed asking if we'd like to include
references to the numerous RZX downloads stored there. Course we would! So, there are
now RZX Archive entries for [deep breath]:
007: Licence to Kill, A , 180 ,
After The War , Alchemist , Ant Attack ,
Arcadia , Army Moves , Astro Marine Corps ,
Barbarian , Batman - The Movie ,
Batman The Caped Crusader , Beach Head 1 ,
Benny Hill's Madcap Chase! , Beyond the Ice Palace ,
Blood & Guts , Bomb Jack 1 , Bruce Lee ,
Bugaboo The Flea , California Games ,
Capitan Sevilla , Castle Master 1 ,
Castle Master 2: The Crypt , Chase H.Q. 1 ,
Comando Tracer , Cyclone ,
Daley Thompson's Supertest , Death Chase, 3D ,
Dizzy 8: Little Joke , Enduro Racer ,
Escape , Everyone's A Wally , Firelord ,
Freddy Hardest 1 , Ghostbusters 1 ,
Glider Rider , Grand National , Green Beret ,
Gryzor , Head Over Heels ,
Heavy On The Magick , Herbert's Dummy Run ,
Hobbit, The , Hyper Sports , Hysteria ,
Id , Jungle Trouble , Knight Tyme ,
Last Will Dizzy , Manic Miner 1 ,
Manic Miner CSS , Match Day 2 , Matchpoint ,
Mikie , Navy Moves , Navy SEALS ,
Nebulus , Operation Wolf , Ping Pong ,
Pyjamarama , Pyramid, The , Rainbow Islands ,
Rambo 3 , Renegade 1 ,
Renegade 2: Target Renegade , Robocop 1 ,
Rockfall 1 , Rockfall 2 , Saboteur 1 ,
Soldier Of Fortune , Star Control ,
Star Raiders 2 , Starquake , Stonkers ,
Stop the Express , T.L.L. (Tornado Low Level) ,
Terramex , Terrormolinos , Thanatos ,
Three Weeks In Paradise , Throne Of Fire ,
Towdie , Turbo Esprit , Turbo Girl ,
Turbo the Tortoise , Utok Bile Mysky ,
Wanted! Monty Mole , Zombie Zombie and Zub.
So you can now see those seemingly impossible games being completed!
- Viktor Drozd has been as busy as ever - he's sent in a correction
to the POKEs for Black Lamp and International Karate +.
He also confirmed the POKEs for Navy Moves were working.
As well as that, he sent in cheats for Ano Gaia and Sonic Boom.
Not only that, but he sent in POKEs for
Abe's Mission: Escape , Back to the Future 2 ,
Batman - The Puaj Edition , Bomb Jack 1 ,
Bonanza Bros , Bronx Street Cop ,
Cyclone , Dizzy XII: Underground ,
Erik: The Phantom Of The Opera , G.I. Hero ,
Ghosts 'n' Goblins , Golden Axe ,
Guardian Angel, The , Hot-Rod , Mr. Gas ,
Mystical , Ninja Hamster , Phantomas 1
and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Splendid!
- Added a POKE for Phantomas 2 (Vampire) by MadMekon
- Pavel PlÝva sent in the complete solution to Towdie.
He also sent in maps for Addams Family, The, Cauldron 1,
Cyclone and Strontium Dog: The Killing - all
reproduced from his website (http://zx-maps.wz.cz).
- Jay England sent in a hack for Snooker Manager
- Added maps for Biff and Renta-Kill Rita by Sherwin Robb
- Added a tip for Ghosts 'n' Goblins by Ladderman
Friday 06 February 2004
More of the usual good stuff! And a bugfix chez Tipshop
- Nick updated the A-Z listings script, so that the A-Z links should now all work properly.
Thanks to Viktor Drozd for letting us know about the problem (and also to Nick for fixing
- Removed entry for Balog, as it was a ripped version of Super Mutt. Thanks to
Martijn van der Heide for letting me know about this.
- I actually hacked a game for the first time in yonks, and added an immunity POKE for
Transmuter, seeing as it was requested.
- Added tips/solutions/cheats for Bombscare and Lap Of The Gods by
Sherwin Robb, which Martijn van der Heide kindly forward onto us.
- Added maps for Action Reflex , Batman 1, Bombscare,
Ghost Hunters and Incredible Shrinking Fireman, The by
- Added maps for Blood Brothers and Doomskulle by MadMekon
- Added map for level 20 of Earth Shaker by Phil Kendall
- Added maps from Pavel PlÝva reproduced from his website
(http://zx-maps.wz.cz) for Metal Army ,
Robot Messiah , Scumball , Task Force and
Yogi Bear & Friends: The Greed Monster.
- Viktor Drozd has been as busy as ever, and sent in cheats for
Gonzzalezz , Goody , Grell and Falla and Jet-Story
as well as POKEs for
Aven , Barry McGuigan World Championship Boxing ,
Batman - The Movie , Batman The Caped Crusader ,
Cisco Heat , Crusher , Crux 92 ,
Eureka! , Final Fight ,
Frontiers , Kenny Dalglish Soccer Manager ,
Navy Moves , Night Breed ,
Ninja Massacre , Pac-Land ,
Prayer Of The Warrior, The , Race Against Time, The ,
Rescate Atlantida , Rescue , Robocop 2 ,
Robocop 3 , Shinobi , Soldier Of Fortune ,
Space Crusade , Terrorpods , Tokyo Gang ,
Wacky Races , Xybots and Zombi.
- MadMekon sent in a POKE and tips for Doomskulle
- Chris Thompson sent in his complete solutions for
Adventure 1 , House of Shadows, The ,
Island, The , Mad Martha 1 , Mad Martha 2 ,
Moreby Jewels, The and Ocean Dancer.
Saturday 24 January 2004
LOTS of Crash stuff
- I've been busy OCRing like it's going out of fashion,
so have uploaded all of the Crash Playing
Tips from 1989 and 1990. My very sincere thanks to the ever-skill
Matthew Wilson, webmaster of Crash Online (http://www.crashonline.org.uk/)
for scanning and uploading the Playing Tips from the issues I was missing, and also
the ever-groovesome David Cornyn who sent me copies of issues I was missing from 1990 as well!
Ready for this lot? (slightly different layout from the usual because of the sheer number)
Aquasquad , Bedlam , Brainstorm ,
Chicago 30's , Cobra Force ,
Daley Thompson's Olympic Challenge , Dominator ,
Football Manager 1 , Forgotten Worlds ,
Herbert's Dummy Run , Ikari Warriors ,
International Karate + , Iron Soldier ,
Kosmos , L.E.D. Storm , Last Mission ,
Last Ninja 2 , Mario Bros ,
New Zealand Story, The , Nonterraqueous 1 ,
Operation Wolf , Passing Shot , Qarx ,
Rambo 3 , Red Heat , Renegade 1 ,
Renegade 2: Target Renegade ,
Renegade 3: The Final Chapter , Robocop 1 ,
Sanxion , Sceptre Of Bagdad ,
Shanghai Warriors , Skateball ,
Spy Hunter , Star Farce ,
Stock Car Championship, 3D , Stormlord 1 ,
Superkid , Task Force and
Three Weeks In Paradise.
2088 , Action Biker ,
Advanced Pinball Simulator , Airwolf 1 ,
Barbarian 2 , Blade Warrior ,
BMX Simulator 2 , Bomb Jack 1 ,
Call Me Psycho , Chiller ,
Doomdark's Revenge , Dynatron Mission ,
Fahrenheit 3000 , Fred ,
Holiday In Sumaria , Impact! , Intensity ,
Metaplex , Motorbike Madness ,
Operation Wolf , Pac-Land , Pac-Mania ,
Professional BMX Simulator , Rex ,
Rockman , R-Type ,
S.A.S. Combat Simulator , Savage ,
Sceptre Of Bagdad , Skool Daze ,
Smashout!! , Soccer Skills ,
Soldier Of Fortune , SOS , Street Gang ,
Terrorpods and Winter Games.
Batman - The Movie , Batman The Caped Crusader ,
Cybernoid 2: The Revenge , Game Over 2 ,
Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade ,
Navy Moves , Rambo 3 ,
Sceptre Of Bagdad , Stormlord 1 and
Cerius 1 , Cybernoid 1 ,
Cybernoid 2: The Revenge , Gunfighter ,
Overlander , R-Type and Tank Command.
Action Farce 2 , Dark Fusion ,
Dizzy - The Crash Edition ,
Dizzy 2: Treasure Island Dizzy , Draconus ,
Final Mission , Last Ninja 2 , Metabolis ,
Mountains of Ket , Munsters, The ,
Nonterraqueous 1 , Postman Pat - The Computer Game ,
Psycho City , Starglider 2 ,
Temple of Vran, The , Times Of Lore and
Total Eclipse 1.
007: Licence to Kill, A , 720 Degrees ,
Action Farce 2 , Advanced Soccer Simulator ,
Airborne Ranger , APB , Batman - The Movie ,
Batman The Caped Crusader , Bionic Commando ,
Blackbeard , BMX Freestyle , Captain Blood ,
Carrier Command , Crazy Cars , Dark Fusion ,
Diablo! , Double Dragon 1 , Egg-Head 1 ,
Forgotten Worlds , Gemini Wing , Grand Prix ,
Heartbroken , Heroes Of The Lance ,
Human Killing Machine , Ingrid's Back! ,
Lancelot , Last Ninja 2 , Metabolis ,
Mickey Mouse , Micronaut One ,
Microprose Soccer , Navy Moves ,
New Zealand Story, The , One Man And His Droid ,
Operation Wolf , Psycho City , Rambo 3 ,
Real Ghostbusters, The , Renegade 1 ,
Renegade 3: The Final Chapter , Repton ,
Rex , Rigel's Revenge ,
Rock Star Ate My Hamster , R-Type ,
Run The Gauntlet , Running Man, The ,
Samurai Warrior , Savage , Silkworm ,
Simple Case of Espionage, A , Skateball ,
Starglider 2 , Task Force , Tiger Road ,
Times Of Lore , Titan ,
Trantor: The Last Stormtrooper , W.E.C. Le Mans and
Whole New Ball Game, A.
Break Point , Chase H.Q. 1 ,
Count Duckula 1 , Defenders of the Earth ,
Dizzy 2: Treasure Island Dizzy , Fighting Soccer ,
Footballer of the Year 2 ,
Grand Prix Championship, 3D , Impossamole ,
Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade , Jason's Gem ,
Kenny Dalglish Soccer Manager ,
Little Puff In Dragon Land , Manic Miner 1 ,
Mission Fallout , Nightmare Rally ,
Operation Thunderbolt , P-47 Thunderbolt ,
Race, The , Rainbow Islands ,
Ruff And Reddy In The Space Adventure ,
Shanghai Warriors , Shinobi ,
Street Hassle , Strider 1 ,
Super Soccer , Surface Tension ,
Treasure Island , Twin Turbo V8 ,
Untouchables, The , World Champions ,
X-Out and Yogi's Great Escape.
Bullseye , Eskimo Eddie ,
Missile Ground Zero , Operation Wolf and
Garfield - Winter's Tail , Hammerfist ,
Karyssia - Queen Of Diamonds ,
Myth: History In The Making , Rick Dangerous 2 ,
Satcom and Vendetta.
Encyclopedia of War: Ancient Battles , Laser Squad and
Lords of Chaos.
Castle Master 1 , Dan Dare 3: The Escape ,
Deja Vu: The Remix , Ghostbusters 2 ,
Goonies, The , Little Puff In Dragon Land and
Adidas Championship Football ,
Advanced Pinball Simulator , Astro Marine Corps ,
Batman - The Movie , Billy the kid ,
Blasteroids , Bloodwych , Bronx Street Cop ,
CABAL , Castle Master 1 , Chase H.Q. 1 ,
Continental Circus , Dan Dare 3: The Escape ,
Defenders of the Earth , Deja Vu ,
Deja Vu: The Remix , Dizzy 3: Fantasy World Dizzy ,
Egg-Head 2: To The Rescue ,
Emlyn Hughes International Soccer ,
F-16 Fighting Falcon , Fast Food ,
Fighter Bomber , Gladiator ,
Grumpy Gumphrey Super Sleuth , Hammerfist ,
Hard Drivin' , Hunt for Red October, The ,
Impossamole , Jungle Warfare ,
Karyssia - Queen Of Diamonds , Kwik Snax ,
LA Drugs Bust , Midnight Resistance ,
MiG-29 Soviet Fighter , Myth: History In The Making ,
New Zealand Story, The , Night Hunter ,
Ninja Massacre , Operation Thunderbolt ,
Pipe Mania , Power Drift ,
Pro Boxing Simulator , Rainbow Islands ,
Rockfall 1 , Saigon Combat Unit ,
Shadow of the Beast , Shadow Warriors ,
Sim City , Spherical , Spy vs. Spy 1 ,
Strider 1 , Stunt Car Racer ,
Super Wonderboy in Monsterland , Tranz Am ,
Twin Turbo V8 , Untouchables, The ,
Vendetta , War Machine and Zombi.
I may take a break from OCRing (Crash, anyway) for a little while, after
processing that lot :-)
Sunday 18 January 2004
A fairly hefty update - lots of POKEs, maps, tips, cheats, and some general maintenance
- Fixed the hyperlink for the tips for MicroLink. Thanks to Drew Turpin
for pointing out my typo.
- Updated the reference for Street Fighter 1 to match WOS
- Colin Attle proved a rather Good Egg by sending in solutions for various
people's problems in the HAYLP section. These have been sent onto the
assorted individuals, and removed from the HAYLP page.
- Added maps for Ant Attack (from Sinclair User); Parap Shock by Carmelo a. Arroyo and
Hypa Raid by Sherwin Robb
- Added a walk-through guide to Bugaboo The Flea by Daniel Pettersson, based on
a map by Graham Sturmy. Thanks to Scribbler for sending this onto me.
- Added maps for Atic Atac , Barbarian , Defenders of the Earth , Luna Atac ,
Roller Coaster , Stormlord 1 , Titanic Blinky and Underwurlde all
by Pavel PlÝva - reproduced from his website (http://zx-maps.wz.cz).
- Martin Ball contacted me to say that the Automania POKEs from Hack Attack III didn't work.
After some prodding, I found they do, but only for the re-release version. Fortunately, Martin had also
sent in his POKEs for the original version. So both versions are now catered for - hurrah!
- Added POKEs for Jungle Warrior which hadn't made the transfer from Hack Attack III.
- Viktor Drozd was as busy as ever, and sent in another BIG batch of his
POKEs for Addams Family, The , Adventures of Buratino ,
Airborne Ranger , Blood Valley , Boulder Mix ,
Curro Jimenez , Dark Fusion , Dawnssley ,
Deep, The , Defenders of the Earth ,
Demolition , Devil Diver ,
Devils of the Deep , Dickie Diver ,
Die Alien Slime ,
Dizzy - The Crash Edition ,
Dizzy 2: Treasure Island Dizzy ,
Dizzy 3: Fantasy World Dizzy ,
Dizzy 3 and a Half,
Dizzy 4: Magicland Dizzy , Dizzy 5: Spellbound Dizzy ,
Dizzy 6: Prince of the Yolk Folk , Dizzy A ,
Dizzy B: Treasure Island, part 1 ,
Dizzy X Part 1: Journey to Russia ,
Dizzy X Part 2: Return to Russia ,
DJ Puff's Volcanic Caper , Docker Dan ,
Dodger Don , Dogsbody , Doomskulle ,
Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone , Dream Warrior ,
Duck Out! , Dzeta , Fizzy ,
Home Island Dizzy , Honba za Pokladem ,
Humphrey , Hybrid , Inferno ,
International Karate + , Jail Break ,
Jungle Warrior , Karateka , Kliatba Noci ,
Lorna , Mambo , Mithos ,
Montana Jones 2 , Monty Python's Flying Circus ,
New Dizzy , Pub Trivia Simulator ,
Reaper , Sir Wood , Star Paws ,
Street Fighter 2 , Tai-Pan , Tetris 2 ,
Thanatos , Toi Acid Game , Tusker ,
Twin World and Typhoon. He also pointed out a typo in the POKE for
Dizzy X Part 2: Return to Russia.
- As well as that, Viktor sent in cheats for Darkman , Dizzy 3: Fantasy World Dizzy ,
Dizzy 6: Prince of the Yolk Folk , Double Xinox , Humphrey , Qang ,
Sol Negro and Street Fighter 2.
- Added some hints for Wild Bunch, The by Peter Carr, which Martijn van der Heide kindly
forwarded onto me.
If you would like to be kept informed of any future updates, send us an email